Here’s a tongue-in-cheek list I kept throughout this first year of things I learned as an MS1. I thought I would share it with you all for your reading pleasure. :)
This list includes gems like:
- Pathology is snooze-worthy.
- By the end of first year, you will sleep with your copy of first aid
- Medical shows on TV will start to piss you off because you know just enough to know they’re doing it wrong.
- Some people in your class will sleep together—if you’re smart you’ll find your sexual partners places where you don’t have to see them every day if it all goes wrong!
- You will at least once walk into Starbucks still wearing your stethoscope and people WILL look at you like you’re either 1) an asshole or 2) a kid playing dress up.
as well as actual important things you might want to know about how I survived MS1 year. :)
CLICK THROUGH! :)
October 15, 2013
Oh how well-traveled I would be only moments after…